"A la carte" program/itinerary - Personal driver/guide for up to 12 hours a day.
Looking for a little something out of the ordinary for your next city trip?
Luxembourg City, the capital of the only Grand Duchy in the world, listed as UNESCO World Heritage offers architectural jewels, Michelin-rated gastronomy and a rich history.
The old city of Luxembourg was founded in the year 963 on a rock where the legendary fortress was built, later becoming one of the most powerful in Europe in the 16th century.
The 17th century saw the creation of the famous casemates, underground vaulted shelters for the military. The fortress, the casemates and the Old City are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
The Luxembourg fortress is a true textbook example of European military architecture and the casemates constitute the city’s main attraction.
Suggested itineraries/activities in the Grand-Duchy:
* Castle tour in the Ardennes (allows you to visit up to five regional castles (in Bourscheid, Clervaux, Esch-Sauer, Vianden and Wiltz)
* Mullerthal Trail overnight stay in hut (spectacular rock formations, mossy creek valleys and wide panorama-like views)
* Wine tasting tour in the Moselle valley (Riesling, Auxerrois and Pinot Gris)
We will prepare together a custom made program/itinerary according to your wishes.
As your tour escort, I will drive you to any city or sight of your choice and make sure the smallest detail is taken care of.
With me as your travel escort, you'll enjoy ...
- Hassle free point to point transfers
- Safe & stress-free vacation
- My knowledge of 5 European languages
- Having your own private daily concierge service (from restaurant and hotel reservations to laundry service)
Tell me what, where and when and let's plan your vacation together!
Data e fundit: 15/12/2015