PARIS & SURROUNDS
"A la carte" program/itinerary - Personal driver/guide for up to 12 hours a day.
Paris is considered by many to be the most interesting city in Europe and the most beautiful city in the world. People from all over the world travel to Paris to discover and experience this fairy-like city. Paris is the city of love, inspiration, art and fashion. During your stay in the city of light you will see many of the most famous landmarks and monuments. You will behold great art treasures, extraordinary architecture and romantic gardens. You’ll delight in gourmet cuisine prepared by celebrated chefs and stroll off the beaten path, as this is the only way to discover the real Paris: a lively cosmopolitan but undeniably French city.
Suggested activities :
- Skip the lines to over 50 museums and monuments
- Left Bank Exploration (includes the Eiffel Tower, the Musee d'Orsay, the Musee Rodin, the Sorbonne University and the Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Gardens, and the formerly arty area known as Saint-Germain-des-Pres)
- Versailles Castle, Gardens and Marie-Antoinette estate
- Paris by night - Candle light diner cruise on the Seine river
- Montmartre - one of the city's most poetic spots. The narrow, steep, cobblestone-paved streets, stairways, hidden gardens, cemeteries, and vineyards show that Montmartre was, until recently, a village in its own right, tucked away from the city. Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and countless other artists and writers worked their magic here
- Trendy Paris - Haute Couture, Outlet, Perfume stores, Galeries Lafayette, Brand designers boutiques...
- Dinner & Show @ The Paradis Latin
From magic roundabouts, masked balls and musical comedies to the great spectacle of modern ballets in the tradition of Parisian revues, not to forget the famous French cancan! Beautiful, sexy young girls, charming dancers and the most “dandy” master of ceremonies will ensure you enjoy the night of your dreams in the gardens of the Paradis. Sheer madness while dining!
- Culinary tour (wine, cheese and pastries) and cooking class
- See famous graves @ Père Lachaise cemetery
- Disneyland (Marne La Vallée) + Shopping Outlet
- Castles Tour outside Paris (Loire Valley, Chantilly, Fontainebleau, Vaux Le Vicomte etc.)
- Champagne region and wine tasting tour
We will prepare together a custom made program/itinerary according to your wishes.
As your tour escort, I will drive you to any city or sight of your choice and make sure the smallest detail is taken care of.
With me as your travel escort, you'll enjoy ...
Hassle free point to point transfers
Safe & stress-free vacation
My knowledge of 5 European languages
Having your own private daily concierge service (from restaurant and hotel reservations to laundry service)
Tell me what, where and when and let's plan your vacation together!
Data e fundit: 15/12/2015