There are many reasons why people come to Tuscany. Some come in search of fine art, others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmet and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture, and summer vacationers the sea coast and islands.
But this central region’s most relevant role will always be as the birthplace to the Renaissance. Florence is probably the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculpture to frescoes and architectural masterpieces.
Suggested activities & itineraries:
- Florence guided walk (skip the line at museums)
- Chianti's best landscapes and wine tour
- Fresco painting workshop
- Cooking class and lunch at a Tuscan farmhouse with local market
- Siena and San Gimignano
- Pisa and Lucca: the Leaning Tower and the City Walls
- Tour of Le Cinque Terre, the unique coastal villages dotted along the Mediterranean Sea
- Assisi & the basilica of St. Francis
- Barberino Outlet Shopping
We will prepare together a custom made program/itinerary according to your wishes.
As your tour escort, I will drive you to any city or sight of your choice and make sure the smallest detail is taken care of.
With me as your travel escort, you'll enjoy ...
- Hassle free point to point transfers
- Safe & stress-free vacation
- My knowledge of 5 European languages
- Having your own private daily concierge service (from restaurant and hotel reservations to laundry service)
Tell me what, where and when and let's plan your vacation together!
Data e fundit: 14/12/2015